Sunday, August 26, 2012

Migraines and Fibromyalgia

3 days of migraine, finally had my husband take me to the hospital for the Migraine Cocktail. I hate going. Its bright, there are a lot smells, people are loud, the beds suck. Two and Half Hours!!! But there wasn't much choice left for me. I'd gone though all my Imitrex, a lot of Vicodin and Phenegren. And husband went back to work today, no way I could take care of the boys without some serious help.

But I feel sooo much better! Yay. Actually got some minor cleaning done. Have to be super careful with how much I do, lest the migraines come back which they've been known to do.

Whatever they gave me in the cocktail also helped calm some of the Fibromyalgia that has been ultra flaring lately. To the point I dont want to be touched even gently. My husband was wiping baby spit up off me and it was all I could do not to cry.

Living with FM is horrible... living with FM and Migraines.... not fair. I so want to be super mom but my body just doesn't let me. Its really quite depressing... which is why I write. To get it all out. I've been living with both since I was 16, living with back pain since I was 13. One would think I'd be used to it by now. But no...

No comments:

Post a Comment